Hellsing

If I am asked which manga is my 'guilty pleasure', I always point at this one, quietly sitting on my shelf. It's twisted in many ways, obscure, gory, bloody, maybe even offensive... and that is what makes it hilarious. The author seems to be completely unafraid of his ideas and what he wants to show and I love it. And well, I have a soft spot for brutality and badass characters who are not scared to take some action and move the obstacles away. Reading it just brings to much joy.

Dex-chan lover
I don't recall something that warranted the smut tag on this series. Better read it for the umpteenth time just to make absolutely sure. I'll be back for a followup edit in this comment once I'm done.

On somewhat of a tangent, the description for smut that got copy pasted above the search results if you click that tag is bizarre given how much of the content on this site with that tag has no relation to that description at all.

Double-page supporter
@Glomoro
There's a single panel of necrophilia, the one where Seras' mother's corpse is violated, but I don't think we even catch sight of a nipple before or after that. The tag really does feel unwarranted.

Dex-chan lover
@boldmonkey Yeah that was the only thing I could think of that even remotely came close and it seems more like part of the horror than something you'd call smut. I figure to earn that smut tag that sort of scene would have to be longer and appear in a much higher number of the chapters.

I suppose someone could argue this series really tickles the fancy of people into snuff with all the horrible deaths but that is quite a stretch as well.

Dex-chan lover
Mhm. Good old unapologetic slug-fest. Maybe a bit too unapologetic? A bit more "story" (or something) might actually have added a bit more spice to the mix. Still, a "classic" for a reason ;)

Fed-Kun's army
The only reason I came to read this was the abridged series. All I can say is that the abridged is very similar. They just took the characters and cranked all their attributes to 11

the order to enjoy this is watch helsing abridged in youtube by team four star then watch or read the actual story or atleast thats what ima do im gonna re watch abridged since im bored and i loved it

fantastic manga and an even better OVA series, dont know what's up with the videogame references tho

Horrible. Everybody looks the same, male or female (male? they all look like long haired ladies. At least change the shape of their faces!). Everybody is all bendy and flamboyant, like someone who would be beaten to a pulp if acted stupid like this in the real world. Alucard is immortal, don't care about the bullshit they invented, beheaded and surviving means the guy is immortal.

Two gay grounds battling each other for no reason, stupid drama, nonsense forever, everybody has a 200 years old grandpa who is a crazy weapon maker, everybody acts like they are better, talk talk talk and nothing interesting to be said... FUCK THIS.

Fed-Kun's army
Horrible. Everybody looks the same, male or female (male? they all look like long haired ladies. At least change the shape of their faces!). Everybody is all bendy and flamboyant, like someone who would be beaten to a pulp if acted stupid like this in the real world. Alucard is immortal, don't care about the bullshit they invented, beheaded and surviving means the guy is immortal.

Two gay grounds battling each other for no reason, stupid drama, nonsense forever, everybody has a 200 years old grandpa who is a crazy weapon maker, everybody acts like they are better, talk talk talk and nothing interesting to be said... FUCK THIS.
Damm bruh okay🤣

Users who are viewing this thread