Help finding a manga

Hello everyone!
I've been trying to find an isekai i used to watch some years ago but i just cant remember the title.
It was about a guy that, after completing the final dungeon of a mmo with his party and crossing the final gate he appears on another zone of the game while the rest of his friends are no where to be seen, apparently many years have passed and theres only NPCs around, then he goes to where his guild house (or more like a hut hidden in the forest) used to be. Where he finds out his NPC companion (a blonde and serene looking elf girl) has been waiting for his return all this years. So he embarks with her on the moving guild house searching for the rest of his friends companion NPCs and solving problems here and there.
As a side note i remember at some point its revealed that the main character is a skilled blacksmith too, this is all i can remember which is not much, but if it rings a bell on someone maybe there is hope

Fed-Kun's army
Hello everyone!
I've been trying to find an isekai i used to watch some years ago but i just cant remember the title.
It was about a guy that, after completing the final dungeon of a mmo with his party and crossing the final gate he appears on another zone of the game while the rest of his friends are no where to be seen, apparently many years have passed and theres only NPCs around, then he goes to where his guild house (or more like a hut hidden in the forest) used to be. Where he finds out his NPC companion (a blonde and serene looking elf girl) has been waiting for his return all this years. So he embarks with her on the moving guild house searching for the rest of his friends companion NPCs and solving problems here and there.
As a side note i remember at some point its revealed that the main character is a skilled blacksmith too, this is all i can remember which is not much, but if it rings a bell on someone maybe there is hope
https://mangadex.org/title/b41bef1e-7df9-4255-bd82-ecf570fec566/the-new-gate

HOLY youre a godsend!
Im surprised it hasnt finished yet too. Hopefully it wont be abandoned or butchered

Users who are viewing this thread