Help me conspire as a corrupt official in power

Dex-chan lover
So my college has this thing where students would speak in Indonesian despite being in an international school and they're trying to fix that with an English-Only Policy.

That didn't work so they held an English-Speaking Competition which starts at the beginning of May up to the end of semester. They divide all students up into tiny teams and everytime the students speak in anything other than English, they deduct ten points. Each team start with 1000 and there's no way to regain points.

How do they catch you speaking foreign? The campus assigns English Warriors, basically guards to snitch on you. They will give you yellow and red cards as the penalty for speaking other languages. Out of 400+ students, a randomizer picked ~40 to be English Warriors. I happen to be one and I have zero interest in carrying on in the competition. Yeah, I can refuse my role and they'll replace me but I figured that I'm doing everyone who doesn't care about this competition a favour by having one less warrior to be wary about. I also know all other warriors because I can see the list of people who all were sent a Google Calendar notification about a meeting to clarify things as a warrior. Only three people close to me has known about this warrior deal so far, so the campus pretty much already fail to keep this a secret cause I already leaked it.

Help me think of ways I can monopolize this and take advantage of the situation. Blackmail will be though cause if the staff knows about it, there will be trouble, so if possible I'd rather avoid that.

P.s. If anyone knows a good subreddit to post this to, tell me please cause I want some karma.

Dex-chan lover
Anarchist: Tells everyone to riot against the new rule

Communist: Tells everyone to speak English 100times thus negates the comp

Democrat: Tells everyone that they should speak in which language they wanted to speak in.

Representive democrat: tells everyone to speak in whatever language they choose but secretly speaks only English with their elitist friends to win.

Chaotic Dark: Bribe, Murder and Blackmail all the warriors to let your group win.

The troll: Tells everyone to speak in halfenglish/immigrant english eg. pnglish, chinglish

The normal: just ignore it and get on with your life as usual? Doubt its gonna have the desired effect anyways

But still what do you win and what do the warriors get?

Dex-chan lover
Warriors get nothing and team with top points get money. Iirc 500k Rp for first place, in comparison I spend 20k on lunch. But the prize is split among team members and I think there's 5-8 people per team.

Contributor
Well usually Politicians blackmail for 1 of 3 things. Money, Power or sex.

Dex-chan lover
So not worth it, be good for an entire semester and you get only 3 lunches?

Maybe if it was just for a month.
Pros include:
1. Trial run so you can find the bugs eith rules and fix them.
2. Allow for the kids to see that incentives are real and worth it.
3. Nobody is gonna be a good old warrior and be a pain for a semester for free. Only people who'll do that are bullies and I'm sure if they were bullies, beating you up is much more satisfying than making you lose the chance to get 3 lunches.

Users who are viewing this thread