Help me find Korean webtoon

So last time I read Korean webtoon, but forget to save it, pls help me find it if any of you guys know the title.

“This is about a girls that become a girlfriend for a Nobel man, the ML is the type that break up with the girls if the girls start to be annoying, but the ML with the FL have a long relationship, someday the FL asking to break up with the ML but the ML not accept it, so the FL runaway. Later that we know the FL is pregnant, that’s why she runaway to protect the child”

Anyone knows?

Supporter
@Mahika Do you remember anything else about the manhwa? Was MC reincarnated into a novel or game? Or just pure historical shoujo romance? Male lead has long or short hair? etc Any extra details help.

@yatsuki, I thinks it's pure historical shoujo romance.
from what I remember is the ML start to notice that FL pregnant, but when the ML was about to ask the FL, the FL already runaway.

and the reason why the FL runaway is because the FL once see the FL like kill or abandoned (not remember) a boy and a women that said he is his son.

That's all what I remember

Dex-chan lover
Was it a one-shot?
Because there's a one-shot/promo chapter for a webnovel
The Female lead was in military

@katoShuu nope, the FL is your typical young lady. Not in military.

But I do think it’s oneshot since i have been looking for it but can’t find it.

The Baby Isn't Yours?

This one is a promo but the FL is a knight.
When she knew she's pregnant, she decided to leave the castle.

Fed-Kun's army
I remember a promo similar to your post that came out a while ago, was the FL by chance blond? And did she run to the house of another man?

Users who are viewing this thread