Help me know whats the content of this japanese article about the author Toko Kotoha

Double-page supporter
I know this is not new per se. But it is for me. The author of my favorite manga "Menhera-chan" has died that is Toko Kotoha since 2018. And i want to know what happened and the only article i found is this one that is written in japanese. Can anyone that know japanese help me and explain the content of this article?
https://note.com/rururu117/n/nd98bfa6bd82a

Power Uploader
I know this is not new per se. But it is for me. The author of my favorite manga "Menhera-chan" has died that is Toko Kotoha since 2018. And i want to know what happened and the only article i found is this one that is written in japanese. Can anyone that know japanese help me and explain the content of this article?
https://note.com/rururu117/n/nd98bfa6bd82a
Here, I will borrow the image.
In 2018 year 7 month 5 day cartoonist Kotoba Toko-chan passed away.The bereaved family described it as an "accidental death."
And in 2019 year 5 month 12 day Comitia 128, Shigumagoma and the work she has done so far and what we think is summarized as "that room and what we think."I published a book titled "Canned Beer."
(There will be mail order at a later date.)
There is a reason why she could not immediately say that she was gone, and it is written in the book.Please buy the person who is concerned.
And from here it becomes a sentence of what I felt.
Up until now, people who have only met 1 time at an event have passed, and it is just a matter of time.I was just looking at it.This time it was different, and I met when I was in high school and I was in junior high school after 10 years of dating.I remember meeting him 1 time a month and having a sleepover at this house many times.
Before the death of a close friend, I vaguely thought, "I am powerless."
on the phone and received the news of this death.I could not cry at that time, and I remember the voice of Sesame who reported me was trembling.When I told the child who was close to me, "It seems that he has died," I said, "Ah, after all.you passed away properly."I was talking about it."I passed away properly,” I did not have the idea, it was a way of saying like that friend.
Before going to bed at night, think in the futon."Why is that girl?"And.The death had been carried by OD many times until now.On Twitter, everyone was in touch, saying it would be dangerous if there was no reaction for a few days.Everyone was busy this time, so no one was able to contact me.
every time i think about death、
I feel like I'm getting closer to death, that's not a bad thing.It may not be a bad thing to die unexpectedly, I can not see you anymore, but everyone will die someday, the tight place is the same.It is only the difference between early and late.
There are times when you can think like that, and times when you can't.I'm always thinking about this in many ways, when I see things like "I'll say if I can meet you" or "I like this" in the city, "I like this"I like this"I like this"I like this "I like this "I like this "I like this "I like this "I like this "I like this "I like this "I like this "I like this "I like this "I like this "I like this "I like this "I like this "I like this "I like this "I like thisI think it's a good idea."
I was like a human being, full of kindness, it was easy to be together, it was fun.
yeah, but it's lonely.it's lonely.

You're welcome I have two degrees delicious in japanese.

DeepL.com translates it this way, which I found much easier to understand as an native English speaker.

Nahoruru
May 13, 2019 08:00

Dear Toco, I would like to borrow your image.

On July 5, 2018, manga artist Toco Kotoha passed away. The family explained that it was an 'accidental death'.

And on May 12, 2019, at Comitia 128, we published a book titled "That Room and Canned Beer", which is a compilation of the work Shigumago and she had done and what we think of her.
(There will be a mail order later.)
There is a reason we couldn't tell you right away that she was gone, and it is in the book. If you are interested, please buy it.

And here is the text of what I felt.

Until now, people I knew, or people I met in person but only met once at an event, have passed away and I just watched them go. This time was different. We had known each other for 10 years and met when he was in middle school and I was in high school. We met once a month and had many sleepovers at this house.

Before the death of my good friend, I thought vaguely, "I am helpless.
I received the news of her death by phone. I couldn't cry at that time, and I remember that Sesame's voice was trembling as she reported the news to me. When I told the girl who was close to Tomo that he had died, she said, "Oh, I knew it. He passed away properly, didn't he? She said, "I knew it. I had never thought of it that way, but it was just like her to say so.

Before going to bed at night, I was thinking in the futon. "Why that girl? I thought. The deceased had been OD'd many times before, and we had all been in touch with each other on Twitter to let each other know that he might be in danger if he was unresponsive for a few days. This time, no one was able to contact him because everyone was busy.

Every time I think about death,
I feel like I am getting closer to death, and not in a bad way. Maybe dying is not such a bad thing. The only difference is whether it is early or late.

There are times when I can think so stout-heartedly and times when I can't. I always think about this in many ways. I always think about Tomoko in various ways, like "What should I say to her when I see her?

He was like a sunflower, full of kindness, easy to be with, and fun to be with.

But I'll miss him. I'll miss him.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

If you are on computer and using firefox or chrome, you could get the google translate extension and right click to translate the page if you want to read a webpage in a different language.

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover

Manga artist Toko Kotoha has died.​

then the following blogs says to support the blogger's new book.

Users who are viewing this thread