Helper Shibeta

Contributor
I'm skeptical that all of these tags will apply.

tags.png

Fantasy and Sci-Fi are the opposite of each other and they usually don’t match with one another, but it’s just a statement. The manga cover seems really cute for a romance one, though.

A bit confused for the overall genres.

Dex-chan lover
Sci-Fi and Fantasy are not mutually exclusive but I agree that probably only one of them fit here.

Supporter
disagree with fantasy and sci-fi being opposites. They indeed *usually* don't overlap, but they certainly can. I would say Made in Abyss and A Hat In Time are both, for example. Then for a different approach at being both, there's Sword Art Online.

Also, so far, this is neither.

Dex-chan lover
disagree with fantasy and sci-fi being opposites. They indeed usually don't overlap, but they certainly can. I would say Made in Abyss and A Hat In Time are both, for example. Then for a different approach at being both, there's Sword Art Online.

Also, so far, this is neither.
that's on point! People think about fantasy as something from the Middle Ages, but that does not mean it can't be mix with Science Fiction. Another example of that is Disenchantment, which mixes both. Can't say this one is up to the task tho.

Users who are viewing this thread