Helvetica Scans

Truly dissapointed when I read one of your chapters and it's not exclusively using your namesake as the font for all the text.

Thank you for scanlating "Living, Eating and Sleeping Together"! Great manga. Please, keep up the amazing work!

Is everyone ok? I’m a bit worried after not seeing this groups name on a certain cat 4-Koma. It may only be due to school but I’m still concerned for the health of the members.

Group Leader
@RawrDotRar seven seas licensed kyuu-chan so we dropped it as we do with all series that get licensed. Other groups decided to scanlate it in spite of an English license, but we are happy that it did get licensed.

Everyone is absolutely fine.

Group Leader
@Bentoki I tried going on amazon but I could not find it. can you tell me where and what publisher picked it up and where to buy it?

Group Leader
@Bentoki

sorry for the questions and thank you for the help, but I've never used CR before. so once I subscribe, I can just read them without purchase? also I know some anime is region restricted, is it the same for manga?

Group Leader
Yeah there is no extra payment, I don't think the region lock is a thing for manga but it might be worth checking if you can see it here https://www.crunchyroll.com/comics/manga/talentless-nana/volumes

Dex-chan lover
How is Zomb 100 Bucket list of Dead coming up? have you guys abandoned it?.....

*EDIT* Ah....got official English release....well F....so have to wait well beyond next year to them get into current raw and volume 6 to released...

Users who are viewing this thread