Hen na Chishiki ni Kuwashii Kanojo Takayukashiki Souko-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Experience

Dex-chan lover
I will never understand why people inserts themselves in stories with beta mc's you gain nothing

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
after all that, I would've fucked her even if she was a trap, seriously wtf with this MC?

Dex-chan lover
sheesh, the moment she started talking about sex improving memory, you should have atleast asked her if she's making a suggestion and, if so, would she assist.

Dex-chan lover
So much potential, but the manga trope that shyness and purity are supreme, causes even an ecchi manga like this, where there is a girlfriend present that only talks about sex, to blue-ball us.
It's an epidemic I say.

Y'know, if the mc slowly developed his flirty side, awkwardly rising up to her level and giving us some hilarious banter and some cute moments in the process, this manga would be a masterpiece of a romcom, but we all know that ain't gonna happen and it really saddens me.

Double-page supporter
not true at all
anyone can be stupid, what big breasted girls CAN'T be, however, is shy. or inexperienced

Dex-chan lover
@Wildfire_desu
Hahahaha hahahaha!! Ahahaha! Hahahaha! That's...pfft... completely off. I happened to eat one such girl and am friends with another.

Double-page supporter
@phoenixir idk where you're from, but slavic girls are EXACTLY how i said. you may believe whatever the fuck you want, however.

Dex-chan lover
In the first chapter she hinted it. In this chapter she almost said it outright. Twice.

I like to call people like her by the term "gender deaf". People who are gender deaf don't try to differentiate males from females. They don't get flustered, embarrassed, aroused or feel different from the opposite gender showing off the reason they are the opposite gender. I know about 2 people like that and they are quite fun to be around.

Fed-Kun's army
well can't deny that.... some students that i know of that have big tits does really well on their exam (then again its really depend on the person as usual lol)

Users who are viewing this thread