Hen na Ie - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
OpsdgpH.png

love me some microsoft world

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter.
Was really curious to see the continuation after reading last chapter.

Double-page supporter
Im so glad the arc continues, i thought for sure last chapter was an open ending lol

Dex-chan lover
How rich are these killers? Erecting and burning down 3 houses within 4ish years?

The left hand thing is interesting though. Maybe they're killing suicidal married people who want life insurance for their spouses or something

Double-page supporter
Maybe the triangular room is like an optical illusion that makes people perceives from the outside its a normal living room but its true purpose is to hide what is happening in the real living room.

Dex-chan lover
Omg the story goes beyond the copypasta! It was also made into live action! I guess it gets exciting from here!

Dex-chan lover
But why have the child be the killer? What if the guest overpowers him in the slippery bathroom? Wouldn't it be more effective if the two adults barge in to kill him? And of the windowless room was to prevent people from looking inside, wouldn't a small garden and a fence be more effective?

Group Leader
To the person who translated this chapter: Why didn't you ask for my permission before translating this chapter when I was the first one to translate this series? I've already noticed mistakes on the first page. At the end of chapter 2, the main character calls the house buyer, not the other way around (didn't you notice the main character's old-fashioned dial phone?). If you want to translate, ask me if I will continue translating or not before doing it, okay? It's a bit impolite.

P/S: I'm almost done translating chapter 3 and suddenly this chapter appears.

Dex-chan lover
This is a very interesting manga, I like the slow way in which it builds dread, with people just discussing the plans of a house. I'd definitely like to see more of it.

Double-page supporter
To the person who translated this chapter: Why didn't you ask for my permission before translating this chapter when I was the first one to translate this series? I've already noticed mistakes on the first page. At the end of chapter 2, the main character calls the house buyer, not the other way around (didn't you notice the main character's old-fashioned dial phone?). If you want to translate, ask me if I will continue translating or not before doing it, okay? It's a bit impolite.

P/S: I'm almost done translating chapter 3 and suddenly this chapter appears.
Probably because your translations don't read very well. For example, in chapter 1, you say "notorious" property when it's usually translated as "stigmatized."

Users who are viewing this thread