Hen na Ie - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Group Leader
Oh hi, thanks for the chapter.
I thought you dropped it after someone snipped this.
Ha ha, yeah, I was also surprised by that. He made numerous translation errors, and the editing looks quite unappealing. Mangadex indeed harbors many obscure snippers like this. Nonetheless, I won't dwell on this too much. :]]]

Dex-chan lover
ok, so this is full going into the murder route
up to the 2nd chapter, I was still suspecting a sexual abuse route

I guess I'm reading too much hentai

Double-page supporter
ok, so this is full going into the murder route
up to the 2nd chapter, I was still suspecting a sexual abuse route

I guess I'm reading too much hentai
To be fair, it was a pretty big leap from "kept a child isolated" to "the child was a trained killer", when all they had was an unusual house plan. Even Sherlock Holmes would not be so sure.

Dex-chan lover
I might just be stupid but the dismembered body was found near the newer mystery house right? But why is the dismembered body's someone from 3 years ago from a case on a different house? Idk where saitama or tokyo is but are they next to each other and the burry site in between them?

Dex-chan lover
I might just be stupid but the dismembered body was found near the newer mystery house right? But why is the dismembered body's someone from 3 years ago from a case on a different house? Idk where saitama or tokyo is but are they next to each other and the burry site in between them?
They were buried in different places.

Dex-chan lover
"Hello, police? Yeah. About the body found in the mountains, I may have a lead. Could I get some investigators to come along and check out a house? I can't promisse anything, but I feel like it might be related, and I don't have acess to the information to make sure by myself."

That easy. All you had to do.

But no, you had to play games, and expose yourself to a murderer that is clearly very organized and thorough.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, this woman has spent 3 years looking at real estate listings with floor plans similar to the house in the article, but the article was only just written. She had no reason to start investigating floor plans.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, this woman has spent 3 years looking at real estate listings with floor plans similar to the house in the article, but the article was only just written. She had no reason to start investigating floor plans.
She spent three years wondering about her husband's murder and collecting information. This led her to the "strange house" article, which is what prompted her to look at real estate listings specifically. If she's been fixating on the unsolved murder, it seems reasonable enough that she could find it fairly quickly if this is all she does in her spare time.

Dex-chan lover
I think the idea is that the bodies were found in separate places but both had missing left hands.

Users who are viewing this thread