Henjo - Hen na Joshi Kousei Amaguri Senko - Vol. 14 Ch. 94

Yes finally I can start the Eruko spin off now let's gooo.

Dex-chan lover
Man, we dodged a bullet with Sugita's hair. That top-right hair style is reserved for trash people, and Sugita isn't trash. Well, he's not the funny guy he used to be, but he's still not a worthless character. Also, this is the best fleshed out universe; there's spinoffs for days, and they're all proper offshoots of the main series. It's impressive.

Dex-chan lover
so is that their way of sayin the two mangas won't mix. that kinda sucks

Dex-chan lover
Poor cockblocked Takamura, he is truly will die as a virgin. I feel sorry for this guy, even Hoshi already had some action 🤦🏻‍♂️

Group Leader
Senko really changed so much throughout the series
Love how she's possessive over takamura now

Finally caught up on the Henjoverse (is it OK to call it that?) after getting very acquainted with SnEroko. Konogi-san you absolutely perverted genius! XD

Can someone tell me the age of takamura, i've been reading this for a long time now and i have no definite idea about takamura's age lmao

Power Uploader
@acarlaaron He is 23. It wasn't directly stated, but we know from a flashback that he and Ruka are 3 years apart, and Ruka is 20 as revealed in c74, making Takamura 23.

...Sugita's undercut looks like mines. I'm happy autor choose another one cuz It'd be awkward for me to see a character with my same hairstyle

Dex-chan lover
I actually started reading Henjo after catching up on all available releases of Eroko. When I took a quick peek before catching up, I wasn't impressed, but I'm really glad I gave this manga a shot.

I also wish I hadn't read Eroko until this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I quite love other girls fawning over Takamoura... There's something about Senko getting jealous that tingles my heartstrings

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread