Henjo - Hen na Joshi Kousei Amaguri Senko

Power Uploader
@CBFlap That's subjective TBH, Henjo was created as a full-fledged series from the ground up whereas Eroko is intended to be a spin-off that has the benefit of skipping lots of stuff established in the main series to go straight to action. They're not the same kind of manga so they aren't comparable.

Fed-Kun's army
@RonBWL I get that, that's why I thought about starting this, I wanted to know more about the universe of it, but the 2 ml "fighting" for the FL for many chpas is trash, that won't change.
Unless it ends in polyamory, its crap

Group Leader
there are some plot holes within the story if you read the manga from chapter 1 up to the latest one continuously.
the author themselves looks like stretching the story and adding more drama by pulling out stuff from thin air.

7.7/10

Contributor
@LOCKHART I just did that and I don't see any plot hole tho ? There is no drama either ? There is only two things that the author retconned : Senko gave Takamura a handjob when he was sick at the start of the manga and the fact that Kouhei only open his eyes when he was angry, I don't think that she changed anything else

this is just cute i love how Senko and Wuss wuss are
but i would feel bad for risa, cause things are looking bad for her

d0v

Is this on hiatus or dropped? That would really suck after investing 99 chapters into it.

Users who are viewing this thread