Henkyou Gurashi no Maou, Tensei shite Saikyou no Majutsushi ni naru - Vol. 8 Ch. 36 - Lord of Phantom's First Startup Experiment

Dex-chan lover
damn the old man would fail in elementary school for this shit.... you operate in your own experimental limits for a reason. Goddamn how has he not died fucking up experiments

Dex-chan lover
That doesn't mean you should throw safety and procedures out the window.
true that, but this "experiment" of them was very sudden, not well thought out, basically it's hastily done, and we all know that's just asking for accidents to happen.

Though, they just wanted to test its defensive ability, so maybe if that old man didn't act stupid, they would have been fine.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what that impulse is...is it something from the armor itself

Or is it just the simple temptation of getting to curbstomp and humiliate your egoistic superior?
Probably from the Armor, like those Mech From UC made using Psycho Frame

Dex-chan lover
Though, they just wanted to test its defensive ability, so maybe if that old man didn't act stupid, they would have been fine.
That's the thing. Regardless of how ill conceived the plan was, they had a plan, and then he went beyond that. They even had concerns from the start, so pressing even harder is just dumb and even more irresponsible.

Dex-chan lover
That's the thing. Regardless of how ill conceived the plan was, they had a plan, and then he went beyond that. They even had concerns from the start, so pressing even harder is just dumb and even more irresponsible.
yeah, I never disagree with this.

Dex-chan lover
artworks-P6zjqIlw3DgAyJyP-CQSIFA-t500x500.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Seems the prince is a decent person! And even if his assessment of Yuuki is correct, I don't think he could've come to the conclusion "he sees things differently then us", since Yuuki was just humble and that's nothing strange! It's the author poor attempt to show how the prince has taken notice of the MC! The older magician is the same who wanted the labyrinth/dungeon closed! If nothing a member of Elysium, then is a part of a group who wants to monopolize magic and those artifacts! Maybe this is his attempt to classify the Lord as dangerous and put under custody of the magicians "for safety reasons"

Dex-chan lover
Do these gundam run on girl juices or something? Why is it always women in them?

• Funny
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
I thought that yuuki put a sceal on the robot? I guess I need to check relevant chapters again

Nice we caught up to the raws, is this series bimonthly?, the next chapter comes out february 24th but the last one came out on december D:

• meguuusad
Reactions: le3
maybe it's like getting high on adrenaline rush? like riding a very big car and suddenly wants to go whoosh crash boom bang trampled all the small thingy under?

Dex-chan lover
Time to go berserk! I hope it doesn't require that they need Yuuki to stop it again. I think anymore involvement this soon, it might start to leak out who he really is to other parties.

As for that old man, I highly doubt he's just testing it for the sake of it. Maybe he's in cohoots with the remaining Elysium members.
He is only a mad (magic) scientist. Everything is for the name of (magic) science.
But he is a BIGGER doting-grandparent. Screw science, screw magic, screw my research, screw my name (honor), my life, my soul, I need to save my cute grand-daughter first. After Yuri helps his grand-daughter, his true self will come out.

Users who are viewing this thread