Henkyou Gurashi no Maou, Tensei shite Saikyou no Majutsushi ni naru - Ch. 35 - Former Demon Lord, Captures

Dex-chan lover
My expectation: The armor is just left in a warehouse of the merchant group.

Where the instruction passed down is merely to never touch that armor.
Because they expect that when Nosferatu revive and receive/inherit their support, he'll eventually check what they have in store and find the armor that way so there's no need to leave behind information that might leak.

EDIT: New chapter's RAW is out,
Correct in the spirit I guess?

Yuuki think that between the name of the armor (Lord of Nosferatu) and it's those two, there's only one place they'd leave the armor for reincarnated him:
In his old castle.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
My expectation is they took it back to where the village was located and worked to make it a 'hidden' village. So only their reincarnated lord would have been able to find his old castle, open the vault there, and recover the mecha. Thus, taking this fantasy manga and moving it to the mecha arc where he'll have to pilot the mecha named after him to fight the other 6 mecha to save the world.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like that specific question might somehow start a war in these threads so let's hope not :D Tho it will be something funny for sure
No it wont. Because cereal first is always the right answer. Ppl who says milk first either never had a proper cereal bowl before, or are barbarians worse than ppl who eat cereals without milk.

Dex-chan lover
My expectation is they took it back to where the village was located and worked to make it a 'hidden' village. So only their reincarnated lord would have been able to find his old castle, open the vault there, and recover the mecha. Thus, taking this fantasy manga and moving it to the mecha arc where he'll have to pilot the mecha named after him to fight the other 6 mecha to save the world.
Also don't forget we were shown a silhouette of 2 of these Kings next to each other about 20 chapters back when they were talking about lyle and remilia. It'll be interesting to see if that gets addressed or jus forgotten about

Dex-chan lover
That's not a proof of anything you're trying to say. Also, I'm pretty sure the world has developed some. It's just not that fast.

Hopefully she doesn't have a stuffed nose.

Did the ice tear her dress that much?

Two very different looks his way. And he wants neither. So, maid it is?

Such a good hiding place.

There goes his chance to get a noble rank.
That chance came with too many hassles, so he passed. Gotta keep the statue quo.

No it wont. Because cereal first is always the right answer. Ppl who says milk first either never had a proper cereal bowl before, or are barbarians worse than ppl who eat cereals without milk.
So you're saying barbarians wouldn't start a war? I'm used to what we call filmjölk (sort of fermented milk), which you don't want to pour before the cereal. It's too thick for that, and you'll end up with all the cereal at the bottom.

Midboss squaring off against Laharl, basically, lmao.
That's not accurate for reasons I'm not going to mention here.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Cereals or milk first? .... Ye gods....

Anyone posessing any education and style knows that the correct answer is Bacon!
Closely followed by egg, soss, and spam as acceptable answers.

The only cereal that is allowed to come near is toast..

Users who are viewing this thread