Henkyou Gurashi no Maou, Tensei shite Saikyou no Majutsushi ni naru - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - Former Demon Lord, Visits the Commerce Guild

Dex-chan lover
its... a strange feeling to see the big reveal and reunion this early on and not be dragged out for a hundred chapters where they are unknowingly next to eachother the entire time, and this endowement thing is a first for these reincarnation series, or at least, i've never seen anything like it before.
I rather take the route of
Imma reveal this sht early than having 100 or 500 plus chapters of slowing revealing sht and causing the fanbase of bait and switch

Dex-chan lover
Somewhat disappointing. MC's pretty thin to be given another resource feed.

Dex-chan lover
honestly, of all the things the author could have done the most unpredictable one is to go straight for the big reveal
generally, mangas tend to draw out this for an unreasonable ammount of chapters, but here they learned of each others' identity like it's nothing
they are not rushing the story before axing it, right? i am genuinelly concerned...

This feels like the series is being led to the chopping block.
During the previous chapters it felt like there was a good chance that Lyle and Co somehow turned that evil organization into a cult led by that possibly immortal child MC rescued at the beginning turned ultra-yandere, the girl whose guardian knight he is being an offspring of her sister that she spoke off in that flashback a couple of chapters back. Would've been kinda nice seeing her reaction to getting cucked. Imagine seeing your childhood sweetheart that you worked on resurrecting 200 years starting a relationship with your grand-niece 5 years after returning.

this got me hyped, this got me hyped, this got me hyped...
...can´t wait till next ch

Dex-chan lover
Every isekai mc that reveal his identity since the beginning and not dragging down is always good isekai

Users who are viewing this thread