Henkyou Gurashi no Maou, Tensei shite Saikyou no Majutsushi ni naru - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - Former Demon Lord, Visits the Commerce Guild

Dex-chan lover
A reincarnation manga where they actually set up plans and endowments for those far off in the future? Clever.
How much they believed his dying words is insane and shows how just much they truly loved their lord.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure if I'm relieved that they're not going to drag this out or angry about it 😄

Aggregator gang
Honestly, how they conveyed the truth of all the speculations is pretty, even to the last page. It has been a real good while since I last enjoyed a reincarnation-conscious read.

Dex-chan lover
This felt, a bit I dunno... Rushed? For such a big reveal and all it all happened way to easily and quickly with everyone just believing each other. Even that "checker" seems like a plot convenient thingy.
Didn't want it dragged out, but wanted proper set up and climax for it
It only feels this way because the standard reincarnation/isekai never ever ever lets characters know about the past, it's always, at best, dragged on and on until the god damn end of the story.

Chega ser gratificante ler um mangá q não tem um monte de enrolação e uma situação inteligente

Users who are viewing this thread