d54416b7-3ff5-41ff-bf85-c97d7cb1b287
AMicrowave Dex-chan lover Joined Aug 28, 2018 Messages 3,110 Jan 7, 2026 #2 someone needs to pick this up since asmodeus got banned
T TheEnd478 Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 23, 2025 Messages 607 May 15, 2026 #3 AMicrowave said: someone needs to pick this up since asmodeus got banned Click to expand... I'm reading it now on VYmanga if your interested in reading it (as of this comment it has updated at Ch 7.1)
AMicrowave said: someone needs to pick this up since asmodeus got banned Click to expand... I'm reading it now on VYmanga if your interested in reading it (as of this comment it has updated at Ch 7.1)
A Ank Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 23, 2019 Messages 521 May 16, 2026 #4 If someone told me an AI made this manga and its story, I'd believe it. Its like most slop nowadays : chapter 1-2, maybe interesting? The premise has potential. Chapter 3 onwards : ULTRA SLOP.
If someone told me an AI made this manga and its story, I'd believe it. Its like most slop nowadays : chapter 1-2, maybe interesting? The premise has potential. Chapter 3 onwards : ULTRA SLOP.