Henkyou no Roukishi: Bard Loen - Ch. 66 - Virtues for Food

Dex-chan lover
I have seen art depicting mountains that were much more detailed and well-made, but... most of them didn't made me pause to look at it.

It isn't about the details... but the scale... I can feel the reverence for this monument of nature, the respect for its power and might.

Doriatessa's father may want his little girl to have a different than just being a wife, but... life is never so simple and by his decisions, he clearly recognizes that.

Dex-chan lover
I like this series, the author and artist managed to convey the grandeur and vastness of that world.

Dex-chan lover
having Julchaga as a husband in a noble house seems like a good choice. he's good with negotiation and can dig up various informations from god knows where. those two skills alone is very worthy to have for politics

Nope, you're wrong, Bard. Julchaga is not that innocent. The kid is just a well-known, skilled thief and not from some Noble family. He might be a nice guy. but even he would want a better life than being just a thief and messenger.

Dex-chan lover
Julchaga saw his chance, went for it and failed. Better luck next time at getting a better life i suppose.

Bard's face of disbelieve on how he can be so shrewd and tactless was gold though. Honorable Knight vs Lowly Thief approach after hearing about her situation.

Wonder if the dad is just kind hearted or what other reason there could be for her to not be married. She doesnt seem really opposed to it.

Double-page supporter
That mountain scene was so powerful. I could feel the wind, smell it and taste the crisp autumn from the way it was described. Also Julchaga reminds me of Najimi personality wise. Best boy.

Users who are viewing this thread