Henkyou no Roukishi: Bard Loen - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Lies and Truth

Dex-chan lover
The whole chapter was intense, but I laughed so hard when we got the flashback of Bard, Envoy Vari and Julchaga hiding under a bedsheet like three children staying up late.

Also, did Bard compare Kaldus with a speck of dust in that analogy?

Dex-chan lover
Speaking of the red crow, I hope he joins Bard in his next adventure. He seems like the lovably autistic type.

Dex-chan lover
@Deonis I caught that too! His hair instantly going white was such a fun way of showing how he just became... broken

Aggregator gang
@simkin

Probably one of the best "frog in a well" analogies I ever heard....or maybe I read too much manhua

MD@Home
lol that Julchaga twist was nice, was thinking something along those lines, that it was a plan because of the good ol' time skip not showing what happens... kinda feeling bad for Kaldus, though more for Bard, but really, how did that guy won so many battles, got so many man and the position where he is at XD?!!

Contributor
Bard really liked her huh, or at least wanted to see her even more forever.
Everything happened because She was sold to this crap family and used for political plans...Lot of lifes lost for this.

Double-page supporter
@siquall well... he pledge himself to the people that he didnt even have a lover and for him the princess herself is already like a daughter/granddaughter and the noble that he serve already treat him more like a family member instead a servant/knight that pledge loyalty to them
her smile is like the result of all his hardwork for all this year protecting the people from demon beast and bandits , which then taken away by some douchebag that want to secure their power... all that hatred he burrow deep inside finally have some time to show themselves to the surface

Dex-chan lover
Such an important chapter and it won't load? What the fuck is happening to this site.

"You'll never see it coming. You'll see that my mind is too fast for eyes." - Phantom thief Bard Loen

Users who are viewing this thread