Henkyou no Roukishi: Bard Loen - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Conclusion

Dex-chan lover
So one detail mentioned in the WN but not explicitly stated here is that

The armor that Bard smashed in? It was supposed to be some kind of specially tough armor and the helmet was supposed to block the impact/deflect blows to the head.
So Bard being able to cave it in like that implies the helmet would be useless in term of actually saving the wearer's life, in fact it might even hurt the morale even more seeing how he just fucking CRUSHED a metal helmet with a sword.

🤣😂🤣I didn't want to tell yall this, but that is me in real life 🤣😂🤣

Dex-chan lover
So glad I only found this manga right when the arc got fully scanlated

Dex-chan lover
Even the wisest and gentlest one can be really scary when they are angry.

Dex-chan lover
@WhimsiCat which is a feat in itself considering that unless you were swinging a sword-shaped iron rod like Guts, swords aren't usually made to crush plate armor

Dex-chan lover
In his rage he must have overcome the "limit" on his muscles. He overpowered a very strong man half his age with one arm (his bad arm at that). Bard will be feeling that one tomorrow.

if ever even an impossible chance that I be isekai'd i would wish for him to be my grandfather and we will go on a food journey and I could be in front row when badass moments like this happen. I would be his die hard fan

Dex-chan lover
The most interesting man in the world studied this story for decades before landing the part in the Dos Equis commercials 😌
Stay thirsty my friends 😘

A fken masterpiece this manga is epic how the hell is it not known by many the story the art everything is fken perfect

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn. How did I not see this manga before?
Badass grandpas(and grandmas, gender equality) are the most badass creatures in the world.

Dex-chan lover
i'm gonna get diabetes from this sweet, sweet chapter.

too satisfying

Dex-chan lover
@htheratos dunno his name, but the one who voiced makarov from fairy tail would be a good fit. an easy-going grandpa with power so great he could level a city in 1 day, but is chill. and scary when angry.

Users who are viewing this thread