Henkyou no Roukishi - Bard Loen - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Wall Sword

Dex-chan lover
So is this guy the feudal lord who supposedly drove those guys into banditry or nah?

I know the translation says "wall" but I think it would make more sense if it meant shield sword other than that thank for the update!

Supporter
What would he do if someone, I dunno, shot him in the nads with a crossbow while he was covering his face?

Dex-chan lover
@sylvacoer
I don’t think so. They didn’t necessarily stick in the same region they lived in when they ran away.

@never_preorder
It seems he does that horizontal slash to catch his opponents off guard if they try to approach from the side, so there’s at least that. Not really smart to use a sword like that, though.

Dex-chan lover
Wall makes sense cause you can't predict his movements because the sword is covering his face so you can't approach also Wall Sword sounds lame and funny enough for the man

Dex-chan lover
@KeiosKod

And here I thought that blocking your own line of sight so you can use a cumbersome sword as a blunt weapon was a brilliant tactic. (Seriously though cant help but wonder what the author was thinking)

Aggregator gang
Tbh that wall sword just hurt my soul. Granted this is a fantasy world and there seems to be special knights with heightened abilities possibly allowing such a style but the sword just hurts my heart and soul in utility and design. Wonder what the Author was smoking when making that.

Dex-chan lover
Poor Guts cosplay just lost his sword.

Also Bard of course the sword didn't lose its magical power. 🤣

Aggregator gang
@Evilnemesis7 Is he possibly a isekai harem protagonist or a knight school harem protagonist? Also his density has been probably cured now considering Bard just cut it in half.

Users who are viewing this thread