Henohenomoheji to Bou Ningen to Pantsu - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
bully love story. not really bad, but the girl being a bully is a bit of mental hurdle. another hard sell on the male lead being rejected by his crush because the female lead already claimed him.
how would the story go if it turns out that guy is easier on the eyes as a stick figure? they know what he looked like but it's not like he could groom himself or whatever.

Group Leader
bully love story. not really bad, but the girl being a bully is a bit of mental hurdle. another hard sell on the male lead being rejected by his crush because the female lead already claimed him.
how would the story go if it turns out that guy is easier on the eyes as a stick figure? they know what he looked like but it's not like he could groom himself or whatever.
I only realized now that she rejected him just because she didn't want to hurt her friend.

I feel like dense MC.

Group Leader
really good... everyone who worked on this did an amazing job!

also reading this alongside the voiceover on the jump channel was a nice experience

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Image 15, banishing should be vanishing. And it should probably be "vanishing points" there and on image 17.

Dex-chan lover
I am so confused about what happened in the end. Why did she tear the letter into pieces?

Users who are viewing this thread