Her Majesty's Swarm - Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
I LOVE OFFICIAL ENGLISH! IT MAKES GOOD GROUPS DROP THE MANGA AND THEN TAKES 20 YEARS TO TRANSLATE A FEW VOLUMES! WOOOW! SO COOL!
Volume 2 will release in 2 months, we are probably at volume 4 right now, so a year before anything new? Perhaps longer.
Is there an end goal?
Can't see where this is heading,
Slow pacing maybe?
The goal is "victory" and "victory" is "the defeat of every enemy" and "the defeat of every enemy" can be either "consume all life" or "make everyone obey you".

Dex-chan lover
ah finally an english chapter now will they use their so called trump card to kill the queen?

Dex-chan lover
page 7 is a bit confusing. but from what I can understand, she's assuming that the human King is a fellow player that came from her world. and page 8 has a grammatical error, but I'm not too sure if "No, listen to me" comes from the hivemind or disembodied voice suppressing her thoughts - like a godly intervention

Dex-chan lover
This reads like a straight MTL with no corrections? Has there been any editing done at all? What the hell is she trying to say? Both the bubbles, as well as how they line up next to eachothers, make little sense?

Dex-chan lover
She will get killed and with hive mind reincarnated as a spider and fight her way through as a venomous creature that can slay dragon.

On wait that's a different series.

Users who are viewing this thread