Her Majesty's Swarm - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Into the Hive Mind

Dex-chan lover
@Alekhzandr That would certainly be refreshing after a hundred fantasy/isekai manga, where elves are nothing but humans with pointy ears.

Didn't she say she had no lingering attachment to her original world? She was essentially a neet with no promising future, why did she had this whole mind talk about going back?

Double-page supporter
Oh now it make sense why I felt her 180° from I'm scared to hail me the queen was a bit weirdly paced.

I know what is weird on her face. It's her nose.
I like her dress.
I hope she will be more cold and calculative and not "We must save everyone" girl.

Dex-chan lover
only a dress is needed is and a highschooler easily becomes the princess, a crown shall be handed and she'll reign as the one true queen.

Also.. the Swarm.. think they'd be going against the Imperium of Man?

Dex-chan lover
I like her discerning nature. Indeed, it is safer and more beneficial to confirm the area's nature and avoid conflict as much as possible. Anyway, nice dress

Author what do you mean she looks younger? She looks the same as she did when she was 18?? And what's the point of making her 3 or 4 years younger anyway? It's not like she's being adopted by people whose culture dictates they care for kids or like she's hanging out with younger teens. In fact, she acts like a domineering adult/queen so I don't understand the point of barely aging her down if you're going to do nothing with it. It's not even physically visible to the reader.

Users who are viewing this thread