Her Majesty's Swarm - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Meat and Dress

I am surprise to say that I like her. I hope she gets to find the solution for this victory that those insects are looking for. I hope she gets to get a good ending be it living in that world or coming back to Japan

Thanks for the translations! Really loving this different premise.

Edit: Also adding the logo is complete understandable

Group Leader
The piece of cloth that she attached to that spider so nonchalantly might be her undoing...
Careless little girl

Aggregator gang
Meat procured from trading is stupidly expensive compared to gaining domination over a forest, aka the forest they were teleported in, and hunting there. If they want even more meat, they couldve asked the butcher for the source/hunting grounds, and go over there instead.
It's laughable how inefficient this method of getting food is, and i doubt that that's enough to supply a swarm, with each unit thrice the size of a human

Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
@Scrwd You are right. Although hunting would only produce well in the beginning. Fishing is another option, they could even have the best nets in the world. They would need to produce their own meat if they wanted a steady supply, though. Poultry might be the best.

If those things are some sort of spider like arthropods, they should be ectotherms. They would consume surprisingly little food compared to humans or other endotherms, at least when they aren't waging a war.

why tf does she keep repeatedly thinking of being devoured if she doesn't meet their expectations? it's really annoying

@omniRex I mean it is a very big concern. Have you seen what happens in a beehive when the bees reject the queen when the old one dies? They rip her apart. Insects they live in groups are know to work towards a singular goal and anything or anyone that obstructs that goal will be devoured and or destroyed.

@Driftwolf even if it makes sense character-wise its still annoying. also, I meant that why TF DOES SHE KEEP THINKING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN?! LIKE TWICE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH BUT THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS, THE AUTHOR IS REALLY HAMMERING IN THE POINT, HUH... *ahem* anyways, I hope this makes u understand

Why would she even want to go back to her original world? By explanation she sounds like she loved this world, so why wouldn't she stay?

Dex-chan lover
I can only imagine Bodyguard-kun's thoughts as he stared at it.

Queen: *ties ribbon on one leg and says it looks good on him

Visceral Spider Guard: ....

Also Visceral Spider Guard: (Such a precious godlike presence. I, my brethren, and all succeeding bloodlines shall protect Her Majesty with every bit of our collective existence until and beyond the end of time)

Users who are viewing this thread