Joou Heika no Isekai Strategy - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - No need for a guide

Fed-Kun's army
Congrats on the new job! Real life always come first so delays or not you have my gratitude for any and all translations

Fed-Kun's army
In a rush rn so I can't provide a list of the errors, but this chapter has a lot of them. Leaving a lot of errors in for the initial upload to fuck with aggregators is a great idea, just so long as you update the chapter quickly after releasing it.

That scared me a bit.
I thought it was another dio page,
but thanks for the translate!!!!!!!!!!

Double-page supporter
Thank you so much good sir, CasteryVan and stay safe wherever you're now working at.

Aw yeah. Let the cleansing commence.

Dex-chan lover
So what's the endgame for our Swarm Queen? Obliterating slave traders and a bandit(?) organization seems to be a short-term goal, but I really don't want a rehash of "Evil Overlord Attempts to Dominate the World" again.

Contributor
Meh, I assumed this will be an RTS manga, where she uses the swarm (workers, diggers, rippers) to build her empire.
Instead she is playing the edgy bandit hunter in the county side under the pretense of reconnaissance.
Like if the tactics would change anything based on the riff-raff.

What she needs to know is whose army poses threat to the swarm and what are the resources available nearby to devour.

@magnadrake what do you mean “again” you’re acting like there’s alot of evil overlord mangas out there I just wanna know what kinda manga you be reading (don’t say overlord or Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra or The Executed Sage Is Reincarnated as a Lich and Starts an All-Out War he isn’t evil his goal is for the sake of humanity and don’t even say maou retry either because he’s definitely is not evil.)

Users who are viewing this thread