Joou Heika no Isekai Strategy - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - No need for a guide

Dex-chan lover
This might have been interesting with a somewhat ambiguous protagonist; but this is just ...

as long as we dont have to wait for 4-6 months between chapters im happy.
GO QUEEN OF BLADES, ZERG RUSH THE ENEMIES
cratz on the job

I would rather having you a job and a little bit slower releases, than you getting in troubles because of not having a job. You still have some of the most consistent releases and I like them all.

Also: ALL HAIL THE QUEEN!

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter and hardwork its greatly appreciated and good luck at your new chapter I hope they treat you well there.
.... So I admit I occasionally brainfart responses in these comment threads but did it ever mention what some of the other factions in the game were? Just was curious so I could have a better idea of the sort of setting the Arachnea came from and to bear in mind if similiar things pop up in their current world.

this makes no fucking sense, why didn't the guys who managed to escape the first time report the slave trader being there?
gotta admit tho, the visuals are fucking fantastic
also, the knight feels and talks differently from the swarm, the author is breaking their own rules just to portray the female mc's right hand man being a cute female too

then how did the family know about them attacking a caravan and being defeated by a monster and a girl, @boag? they even put on bounty on them

Dex-chan lover
@Pyoro - the current MC seems as ambiguous as it gets. She isn't eating babies and ordering whole towns burned down. So far. But the potential is definitely there - she is quite bloodthirsty and likely to go overboard with killing.

@Quanyquan18 - I recommend you Death Mage Who Doesn't Want the Fourth Time. https://mangadex.org/title/28544/yondome-wa-iya-na-shizokusei-majutsushi
It's getting into strategic mode in the current arc. Vandalieu makes a fine Dark Lord, even if he isn't exactly evil.

I guess the author make the knight a female due to Discovery ch. shows much bigger stronger ruthless female spider killing its male when mating.

Dex-chan lover
@flannan Lazy and bad wording on my part. What I meant was torn; or ambiguous about her role in this world anyway. Just randomly turning psychopath mass murderer (even if it's slavers or whatever red shirts) is bleh ...

Dex-chan lover
@omniRex : They did actually, that IS why the boss put the bounty on the slave trader and 'the girl with him', in fact these guys came specifically for the slave trader.
See these two pages:
https://mangadex.org/chapter/1130352/15
https://mangadex.org/chapter/1130352/18

Basically, they heard the slave trader made some money and so went to bully him to get some part of the debt he owed them back. (ch 6)

After hearing about the monster, the boss assume that the slave trader decide to fight against them (because he was unharmed in all that) and put a bounty on him.

Users who are viewing this thread