Joou Heika no Isekai Strategy - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - No need for a guide

Aggregator gang
@omniRex There's a reason why serignan (the knight) speaks differently than the swarm.
she is the hero unit of Arachnea, not just a simple, mass produced swarm. Serignan used to be a human paladin, got betrayed or something (i forgot what exactly happened) became a fallen paladin and was converted by the Queen into a swarm. She retained her own personality, like how the queen has her own despite being connected in the swarm's conaciousness.

Killing, torturing, eating the dead, eating while they’re alive, making them into breeding grounds, turning them into parasites/taking control of them, and then RIPPING THEIR BALLS.

Dex-chan lover
Congrats on your new job! Take your time to properly settle in and no rush with the chapters yeah?

Fed-Kun's army
Congratulations on getting a job!!!! Stay safe!!!! Thank you for the translations!

I'm into Gore and those stuff but this story is just so refreshing! I really love it!!

Thanks for the chapter!!!😄❤️

<3 <3 <3 <3 I love this manga sooooo much! I want to read the novel too but the visuals are just so excellent <3

Users who are viewing this thread