Joou Heika no Isekai Strategy - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Enemy Assault

Dex-chan lover
First a manga with Aquinas, and then someone here goes around shouting Augustine.
Up next: Boëthius, William of Ockham, Anselm, and Ibn Sina go for a free-for-all. Commentators: Ghazali and Bonaventure.

Group Leader
I don't really like the idea of buying books I would not read.... but I am option to donations or patreons. Why do these artist do not have patreon??

I DONT KNOW AUTHOR SAN IF YOU'RE READING THIS BUT TAKE CARE OF YOUR HEALTH AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU!!

Dex-chan lover
@DrDuckling because, selling these books is supposed to be their income... Imagine buying the book as a donation, since it's not like you expected anything in return either way

Unfortunately, I feel like this series is going to drop soon so I will be dropping it. I can tell this will have the tragedy < expansion < tragedy < expansion loop based on her personality.

Hope author-san makes a full recovery.
Also how did her existence spread to the kingdom already? Was it the attack on the Lisitsa's Estate?

To those who keep on complaining, buy your own 🙄 Anyway, many thanks to the scanlation peeps and author. I hope the author gets better.

Omggg author-sama!! Take a rest for months or even a year. It's alright. I hope you're getting well. :( Thank you so much for this.

me about to complain of how chaps are getting shorter:
also me 2 seconds later realizing my own mistakes and reading the TL's NOTE at the last page: *perhaps i treated you too harshly*

Thank you for the translations its always a pleasure to read the mangas your translate can't wait to read the next one! Thank you very much @casteryvan

Users who are viewing this thread