Joou Heika no Isekai Strategy - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Delenda Est...

Dex-chan lover
The elves's lives are but an excuse for her to justify the genocide she shall soon commit, it's more like the unfortunate side effect though.

Contributor
I suppose the surviving elves are her subjects now. New citizens of Arachnea. Now she has the justification to destroy the western kingdom.

Considering how most of her actions up til now was for the good of the village but using ruthless, amoral methods, I'd consider her an antihero(ine) not a villain(ess). Yet. Maybe she'll take an even darker turn, but for now, she is what she is.

Dex-chan lover
Hold me Bodyguard-kun, I'm scared.

It feels as if Her Majesty's psyche is falling further and further into the manifestation of retribution. Maybe it's because she (and the swarm) has been itching for destruction. Maybe she has found the thing that will lead them to "victory". But nevertheless, she is motivated. May God save the Kingdom's innocent souls, and nobody else.

Dex-chan lover
kinda weird that there's no big brain maneuvers and some iq 9999 strat but just some casual gameplay.. so i can only assume that she's a casual despite playing for years lmao

Dex-chan lover
lmao just a head conveniently placed on the table. shouldn't it be on the ground? why is it so neatly placed

Users who are viewing this thread