Joou Heika no Isekai Strategy - Ch. 41 - Then...

Dex-chan lover
So... With this almost the end of this manga, I will post a spoiler of the end game of the WN. The local scanlation did the last chapter, the announcement was for the end of the manga and that the 3rd e-book will be released in Jan next year.
This whole thing that we saw the MC went through were Hell equivalent. The MC did died and her soul was taken to "compete" in this simulation as a test and entertainment for the devil (the woman in goth loli cloth). I believe the MC's lost condition was for her to completely lost her humanity. There were times when the MC would have flashbacks of her past life/wanting to return home. It was the attempt to save the MC's soul by the goddess/angel. In the end, she won against the devil. She made Serignan the new queen of the swarm, say goodbye to the swarm and ascended to heaven.
Bruh that WN ending is worst that whatsoever half assed manga ending will see, she can do the same trying the swarm be less invasive more cooperative with other allied species and retire with the sutviving elf in a less human-supremacist lands (its cliche but a deserving end for a crazy lady that start everything by defending elfs)

Dex-chan lover
Getta remember transition into Muta after the initial zergling harass.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh that WN ending is worst that whatsoever half assed manga ending will see, she can do the same trying the swarm be less invasive more cooperative with other allied species and retire with the sutviving elf in a less human-supremacist lands (its cliche but a deserving end for a crazy lady that start everything by defending elfs)
I also read the second and third official localization LN. At least she didn't went full rampage across all the countries (as of book 3). And this was, I believe, based off of RTS game not the 4X game (from the MC's memory). But, the book wasn't that well written. I am not sure whether it was the localization or the source material.

Your ending meant that she lived her life in ignorance of her circumstances. It may be a bliss but I doubt "she" will let that scenario be.

Dex-chan lover
God dam this was one of the best isekai manga's I have ever read its such a shame it got axed.
Would have loved to see this be given more love by the industry, hell I could see it going on for at least 40-50 more chapters if it had the support.

Thanks everyone that ever worked on the translations for this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Damn. The English release of the final volume of the light novel got cancelled as well. Publishers dropped the entire franchise like a hot rock.
That's so surprising, maybe they didn't like the gore. Has the japanese LN ended and if so, was it a natural conclusion?

Dex-chan lover
So... With this almost the end of this manga, I will post a spoiler of the end game of the WN. The local scanlation did the last chapter, the announcement was for the end of the manga and that the 3rd e-book will be released in Jan next year.
This whole thing that we saw the MC went through were Hell equivalent. The MC did died and her soul was taken to "compete" in this simulation as a test and entertainment for the devil (the woman in goth loli cloth). I believe the MC's lost condition was for her to completely lost her humanity. There were times when the MC would have flashbacks of her past life/wanting to return home. It was the attempt to save the MC's soul by the goddess/angel. In the end, she won against the devil. She made Serignan the new queen of the swarm, say goodbye to the swarm and ascended to heaven.
That sounds depressing

Users who are viewing this thread