Joou Heika no Isekai Strategy - Ch. 40 - Victory for us

Dex-chan lover
i wonder if she's gonna kill all the humans or enslave them, she will need to have some infrastructure to keep her bug empire going and the spiders aren't exactly build for farming or bureaucracy or anything other then war.

Aggregator gang
i wonder if she's gonna kill all the humans or enslave them, she will need to have some infrastructure to keep her bug empire going and the spiders aren't exactly build for farming or bureaucracy or anything other then war.
That's what the elves are for: They make the food, the spiders keep them safe. A fair trade if I do say so myself.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Her main goal is revenge so after the King and all top brass are dead she may just leave it's not her problem if the humans live or die as long as they leave her and her elves alone.

Contributor
I suppose brute force was the only answer, I just overestimated her opponent. I was hoping to see a smarter strategy, but then again swarming is the one strength her units have, and she's just playing to that strength. She only needed to flood the enemy with one seemingly endless wave of units. Should be interesting to see the aftermath of this doomed country's final battle, I doubt there will be any more resistance after that.

Aggregator gang
Her main goal is revenge so after the King and all top brass are dead she may just leave it's not her problem if the humans live or die as long as they leave her and her elves alone.
It's been a while since I read the novel but I think she actually just turns most of the Empire into food?
She has basically deduced that there might be other players and that she needs more materials (aka. human meat) to keep the army fed while they expand.

Dex-chan lover
She may be crazy.. but even I wanted to fight for her for a minute there.

Contributor
Bloody hate those cliffhangers I tell ya.
Cliffhanger?
Maybe on the previous chapters, but now it’s clear that we are back to rip and tear as usual, and next chapter will be the same

Users who are viewing this thread