Joou Heika no Isekai Strategy - Ch. 36 - Light Wings

Dex-chan lover
That was a rather pointless conversation. She should have left immediately when it turned out the king had nothing of value to say. He merely wanted her there, so that she would be right next to him when he activates the orb.

Aggregator gang
i'm pretty sure she doesn't look like this cause why should she still have a human body but not a human head?

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
soo is the king seeing her as she realy is and our point of view is corrupt ?
so i wonder when she will try to break free from her mental controll

Dex-chan lover
so is that jus the way he sees her or is that her real appearance and we just see her as the way she sees herself?

Contributor
I don't think the spider head is her true appearance, she was dealing with the elves normally earlier and no one mentioned it. Maybe she's undergone a recent evolution? Maybe it's an illusion she cast to hide her face? Maybe the King is just out of his mind...

Dex-chan lover
I don't think the spider head is her true appearance, she was dealing with the elves normally earlier and no one mentioned it. Maybe she's undergone a recent evolution? Maybe it's an illusion she cast to hide her face? Maybe the King is just out of his mind...

you dont have to be smart or wise to see that the king has some screws loose

Dex-chan lover
Now I'm wondering, is it just an illusion or is it her actual face? I mean, the knight lady has a human face, so would it be the same for the mc?
Its just the Manga artists interpretation of the deranged king. No such thing happened in the LN. iirc He just walked out of the palace and used the Orb to transform. There wasn't even those sacrifices and i don't remember those dialogue with the king.

She is perfectly fine, even her consciousness. its just melding with the swarm's thoughts now n then.
SPoilers for next vol. She even infiltrates the neighbouring kingdom pretending to be a noble from this stupid ass kingdom.

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
"Victory, victory for what?" Looks like she truly does not know what her goal is in all of this. The monster inside her is controlling her body and thoughts but what little bit of humanity left in her is still inside her and is asking her on what she's doing.
Author must have forgotten because it's almost entirely self-defense and attacking those who attacked her first.

Users who are viewing this thread