Her Mountain, Her Ocean - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Roomates

Dex-chan lover
Roomates, ah yes the classic.

Also damn the chinese, the students have rationed hot water, that's rough, and here I live in comfy dorms for cca 17 euro/day

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your work!

Also damn the chinese, the students have rationed hot water, that's rough, and here I live in comfy dorms for cca 17 euro/day
I'm going to guess, like in most countries, different schools have different budgets

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your work!

I'm going to guess, like in most countries, different schools have different budgets
Dont Think its possible to find a place in my country where there is NOT hot water all the time

Also thanks for the chapter, Looking forward to next one

Dex-chan lover
Dont Think its possible to find a place in my country where there is NOT hot water all the time
I live in france, when my sister went to a highschool far from home, she went to the dormitory of the school, they had limited shower time to manage hot water for everyone so it did happened that the last ones didn't had hot water sometimes;
But it's also possible that in this chapter, Youyu just took a cold shower (i'm saying this because i also like taking cold shower from time to time) though it is unlikely

I mean hot water is more expensive and its indicated shes in a bad financial situation if u could call it that

Dex-chan lover
I live in france, when my sister went to a highschool far from home, she went to the dormitory of the school, they had limited shower time to manage hot water for everyone so it did happened that the last ones didn't had hot water sometimes;
But it's also possible that in this chapter, Youyu just took a cold shower (i'm saying this because i also like taking cold shower from time to time) though it is unlikely
I mean sure, cold showers are nice especially in the summer. But here in Denmark non of the dormitory I know of dont have unlimited hot water. Only reasons for there not to be hot water is if something is broken and needs to be fixed

Users who are viewing this thread