Her Mountain, Her Ocean - Vol. 2 Ch. 29 - I'm always worried about you

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

yu with her hair down is a site for sore eyes, very pretty

also tang has to be the unluckiest person when it comes to falling ill, a week of just a cold sounds more miserable than a flu tbh

Dex-chan lover
Can someone explain to me, why that aunt surprised about 32 books as gift?
Those ain't the kind you read for fun. It's basically full of math/various subjects problem for student to solve. So yeah, normally 32 of those thick books is pretty much "harassment" from a deskmate. But our MCs are built different so it's pretty much a loving gesture.

Dex-chan lover
calling her deskmate when she's in your bed..... at least call her a bedmate!

No, wait, I mean roommate. Or rather, just use mate, she's your mate, you're her mate, it fits perfectly

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

yu with her hair down is a site for sore eyes, very pretty

also tang has to be the unluckiest person when it comes to falling ill, a week of just a cold sounds more miserable than a flu tbh

as a person who's cold usually last for a week... you just get used to it 😂

Dex-chan lover
One more person now is aware of their almost-married relationship.
God they're so precious.
Thanks for the chapter!

The way they blushed while staring into each other's eyes 😍 girls, just kiss already!

Those ain't the kind you read for fun. It's basically full of math/various subjects problem for student to solve. So yeah, normally 32 of those thick books is pretty much "harassment" from a deskmate. But our MCs are built different so it's pretty much a loving gesture.
I see, thanks for explaination.
I just curious because at Yuki Yuna Series, she got 15Book Dictionary as a gift Birthday from her parents(which she never touch that Book)

Dex-chan lover
The bakery owner was like "is this the legendary school bullying??" 😂

Users who are viewing this thread