Her Royal Highness Seems to Be Angry - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - An Unknown World

Leticiel is much more endowed than in the LN, that's for sure. Either way, I feel like the way things are going, the manga won't follow the LN, at least not 100%.

Dex-chan lover
@Titan0fPower

A manga still can be good even it's not following the source. . . sometimes, it's actually better that way. Like in Yojou senki and assassins pride.

Did she go to the academy without browsing the library of her "own" house first? She could learn about the academy and some history that could be useful.

Don't know about the light novel but I feel like their encounter was made in a (too) short time. But well, may not be that important.
And it's almost certain he'll not remember anything, or not at this point at least.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Raydnt

Said unnecessary but gold stuff that may be moved to future events instead.
She "froze" the entire classroom while laughing. (Air conditioning. Not ice)

The main story? in manga form? TRANSLATED? I thought this was going to be the prologue again.

Now this is where all the hubby bubbly stuff is gonna happen! I hope. Unless this art style is used to fool people into believing that the story will be a romance one but is actually gore then oh well cause that’ll be fine too I guess. I’ve read far worse.

Group Leader
@Dexyne
I know what you mean, but in novel reasonable reason
In novel she already student there, after breakfast (in dining hall with other family) so she lying in bed for sort through all the information, Ruvik enter the room and tell her “My lady, it’s time for you to head to the academy.”

Dex-chan lover
This is going better than expected, I'm liking it. If the manga keeps this pace I don't think I have to read the novel.

jyc

lmao i hope this doesn't go he hates her and likes his sis or something...

i really wish it is nao who reincarnated with her i hope it is i can’t bear to see them separated this is so emotional also thank you for the chapter!!

@QuietSnowy I did understood that she was already part of the academy, I mean, just how the other students react to her is already enough proof (unless they know her from rumors or outside of the academy which I doubt even if not impossible due to her noble status).
But the line you quote and the description of the situation make it more clear, as something "sudden" but normal from the butler point of view.

Users who are viewing this thread