Her Royal Highness Seems to Be Angry - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Nao

Dex-chan lover
@Rollo : Breeding for 1 trait only tends to leave others lacking. But yes, at least in the WN, he is a piece of excrement.

Dex-chan lover
I know he’s probably the reincarnation of Nao or something, and hopefully he gets his memory back, but if she blushes at him or says her heart feels lighter it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Since she thinks he’s a different person from Nao, being attracted to someone else is essentially betraying Nao. I know I’m overreacting, saying her heart feeling lighter is like cheating, but this is still why I don’t like reverse harems, I’d rather the girl only have one lover.

@johnpoop2529 her feelings suggests there's a connection between Nao and Sieg. It's already being hinted at that both she and Nao reincarnated into this era together as different people.

Dex-chan lover
@weyr I know, like I said, it’s obvious he is the reincarnation of Nao, but she doesn’t know that. Since in her viewpoint he’s a different person, it just annoyed me that she got flustered by him. If Sieg gets the memories of Nao soon, I guess I’ll be fine with it.

Dex-chan lover
NOBODY COULD HAVE PREDICTED THAT
/s
I do hope that she blasts the entire training field since she was a magic prodigy.

@johnpoop2529 Sieg is a carbon copy of Nao and his likely reincarnated self, through his likeness to Nao, she felt that way for a moment.

soooooo the romance is gonna be between the mc and the seig guy, why? idk cause he looks like her dead husband? so shes gonna replace her dead husband for the guy that happens to look like him? if thats the direction this manga is taking, thats pretty fucked up.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@johnpoop2529 Pretty sure this is not what people mean by "Love transcends all barriers." xD

Jokes aside, I'm of the opinion that not its wrong/considered cheating to be flustered by a literal carbon copy of her ex-lover/husband as long as she doesn't take that one step further.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like Seig is Nao reincarnated, but unlike her, he doesn't have the memories.
It looked like he did feel familiar with the Nao name.

@johnpoop2529 @Green83F Haaa, the comments are all about this. Why are people bothered by it so much? She got a new life and she is not even 20 here. Do you think she should be a nun for the next 60 years or something? I am not saying she should be disrespectful of the memory of her dead husband and instantly hook up with someone, but I think it's rather normal that she liked him if he was similar to Nao. Put yourself in her shoes a bit. It's normal for your heart to flutter when you see basically the same person again after you think they were dead.

Sorry for being harsh, but I don't think there is a kinder way of putting it. Oh I get it don't worry, I know guys always have unrealistic expectations about female characters. I would certainly like to see a bit more equal treatment in the future. No main characters should be made to be absolute saints... 😓

Dex-chan lover
@TanithG : Actually
Drossel will explains more about it in the next chapter (along with picking up that baron girl for this particular reason)

But basically Drossel can't use 'magic'
Instead she's basically god-tier with 'magecraft'

The difference is that the 'magic' in modern day use mana inside a person to make stuffs happen, so people are valued based on how much mana they hold
while magecraft use mana in the world
which makes it way better because it's not limited by a tiny vessel of a person

However, the more mana a person have, the less they're capable of channeling mana in the world
even in her previous life she had some mana so the power she wielded then was still far from the best it could be

Drossel have NO mana, at all. Making her body the ultimate conduit for magecraft.

Once again, I have nothing to add to this conversation, besides that I appreciate the artist's dedication to drawing her legs.

Fed-Kun's army
Guys, people move on. Though for her, its actually a bit too fast, since, I think its only been less than a day since she and her husband "died". But since Nao looks exactly like her husband, you'll forgive her for taking a liking to him, since she hasn't actually come to grips with everyone she ever knew being killed. It has been only 1 or 2 days to her at most.

Aggregator gang
Are people really mad that the obvious reincarnation of her dead husband is her obvious romantic interest? It's not like she's instantly gunning for his pants, calm down.

Users who are viewing this thread