Her Royal Highness Seems to Be Angry - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Nao

Dex-chan lover
I hope she gets to ask him just one last thing. Those that read that manga will understand.

@goldfish178
It should be explained in the next few chapters, but if you're curious:
It's because having Magic Power (the fuel for Magic) increases the resistance when absorbing Mana in the air, which is the fuel for Magecraft. As a Magic Powerless, Drossel has absolutely no mana inside her body, which makes her completely inept in Magic. In exchange however, she has complete access to the mana in the air, making her a sort of Mana Sponge. Fundamentally speaking, both Magic and Magecraft do the same thing, but they use incompatible resources.

@leonhart93
i'm not putting any unrealistic expectations, in her prespective it should have been yesterday that her husband died, and not even a day later (or maybe 2 days correct me if i'm wrong) her heart is fluttering for someone that looks like him, sure he may be nao's reincarnation but for now he isn't bc he doesn't have any of his old memories, he's basically a completly different person.

and no, i'm not telling her to go be a nun for the rest of her life, but she could at least refreain herself from falling in love with "another person" when her husband just died.

@Green83F Okay, but do you realize that being frustrated by the fact that she blushed when she saw him implies you still expect her to be a perfect human and have control over her smallest emotions? How would you refrain your heart from not skipping a beat when you see someone almost identical to your dead lover?
Actually I would have called it BS if that were to be the case.

And I am sure she won't just jump on him. Even though she is not perfect and can't control her emotions to the dot, she still loves her dead husband enough to not fall in love with someone else so fast.

alu

Dex-chan lover
Did someone already mention that the 1st page is missing?

Group Leader
@alu it seems that we accidentally included that page as the last page of chapter 3 instead, it's been fixed now.

Dex-chan lover
@Xoldin : She did not get isekaied , she was reincarnated (several millennia later) into the same world as her previous life. Isekai is ONLY when the character transitions from one world to a separate world by some mechanic be it reincarnation, portal, summoning, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread