Her Royal Highness Seems to Be Angry

Group Leader
synopsis is translated from the synopsis given on the raw link(comic gardo). yes, for some reason they spoiled chapter 2 of this manga when it's not even out yet...

Dex-chan lover
@MarvN a synopsis might spoil more than just a couple of things, it might be a short resume of vol 1 in some cases ... As long as it doesn't say something like Naruto will fight until he finds out that Chakra came from aliens!

Im digging this, loving the art and (based on the spoiler synopsis) it’ll focus on the girl. Heres to an interesting journey...

riz

this chapter was not exist in the novel, or was it?

Group Leader
@riz

yea, it seems the mangaka decided to add a lot more detail to the prologue part. really well done, imo.

Dex-chan lover
@Serenata : pretty much, the synopsis should explain the basic premis of the story and its major components, that premis will often take more then 1 chapter to explain.

The same as adds for tv shows which might show clips from a couple episodes in if they help draw interest. People should know what to expect because they will be thrown for a loop if the prologue ends and the story takes a major turn.

The webnovel, and I think light novel begin
right before she kills herself after her nation has fallen thanks to traitors letting an enemy army invade, her past life only scene in flashbacks.

Would you want to get attached to a character whose only purpose is to set events in motion and dies in episode 2, never to be seen again.

From reading the LN this story has
one of the most frustratingly terrible families.

Aggregator gang
I mean, technically that guy was most likely isekai'd but as the description suggests why should we care about any of those characters when we already know they gon' die.

the first chapter and the description arent really matching up o.0 was there a remake? will it get into it later? a type-o?

I read the light novel a while back and had a blast, and now i have been blessed by the presence of it as a manga
This was my brain upon spotting it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBLdQ1a4-JI

@MarvN i kinda thought thats what it was but the description was like "shes op as f and from the peak of the magic era" but in ch1 shes like "im struggling with this basic formula"

possibly over exaggeration but i believe it shows the hype / expectations from the description :p

and now that i read the spoilers and the first comment ive confirmed the set up they were going with XD

So... chapter 1 starts out with a dude that's apparently Isekai (without any OP powers) but still ends up with the girl.

Then later something happened and the Princess gets send 1000 years into the future? (according to the series description)

But the series cover also showed blue hair hetero eye girl... will she somehow be like a reincarnated of the Isekai dude from 1000 years ago?

Basically means this series goes from Isekai > Time Travel > Reincarnate > Genderbend > Yuri?

lol?

@chaos_animagic

Not quite.
The Princess Leticiel kills herself after her family, including her husband from another world, and her kingdom fall. She wakes up in the body of a 16-year-old girl of a Ducal family, 1000 years later. That's the silver-haired girl with heterochromia that you see on the cover. No genderbend or yuri. Technically it involves time travel into the future, but that is already covered because it's a story about a reincarnated character.

interesting concept. focus on a character that is not the isekai person but knows them and is influenced by them, and do manga trope shenanigans with them instead.

Users who are viewing this thread