Herami Shimai wa Docchi mo Yanderu - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
We are so back!

Horee shiet...

Okay lets go one by one:

Karipi, if these comments are telling me... is also a Yandere? Shouldve known she was too nice to not have a twist... damn.

Sera is evidently going through it, its no wonder she ran, just not emotionally prepared to make such a sudden decision when her world was crashing down just moments ago. Just too much at once, makes sense she ran. Funny part, I predicted she was gonna run too...

Himuro is not beating the inconsiderate allegations (even though I feel she, to an extent did the right thing, just failed the considerate part and the alternative part of the equation)

And do not let Kira find out they're twinning, that will be a body.

Sera needs a hug.

Dex-chan lover
so leeching idol mindset is that no matter what she says the sisters wont change? then wtf is she badgering the older sister for then?

at least the other one who wants to be a unit together with the older sister actually has a goal

Dex-chan lover
Who am I supposed to like even 😐 Besides Sera everyone is so god damn two faced, never saying what they actually think, or going behind people's back and Kira herself, also just isnt reprimanding her idol member for going after her already mentally crippled sister <_<

Dex-chan lover
Who am I supposed to like even 😐 Besides Sera everyone is so god damn two faced, never saying what they actually think, or going behind people's back and Kira herself, also just isnt reprimanding her idol member for going after her already mentally crippled sister <_<
Everybody sucks!!!

You lose! Nah but fr these next 4 chapters are gonna be so fucked 😭

Dex-chan lover
Well we already knew that will happen lol. Let's see how will this gonna turns out

Oh poor poor Serapi

Dex-chan lover
So is kyapi going to tie sera up and hold her hostage or is she just going to let go of the persona and be like sera when she's at home. A miserable person drinking beer and eating nachos all day. The former is an uh-oh, but the latter would be pretty great for sera. Misery loves company.

Praying to the yuri gods sera will be okay 0_0

Dex-chan lover
I am actually starting to get really annoyed by this manga… Little sister aint a yandere at all, like she doesnt even do shit when the bitches talk shit about her big sister…

Lets see how this bitch can do whatever she wants (wouldnt even be surprised if she does something sexual to big sister after that face in the end and pretty much manipulating her into moving in with her) and not get any punishment, just like the other bitch didnt get…

Users who are viewing this thread