Herami Shimai wa Docchi mo Yanderu - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
I hope they can be a sister unit. But I also hope author doesn't do the boring "black-haired girl has to be saved" nonsense as usual. It's starting to stink like that far too much and I was already tempted to drop this manga because of it.

Dex-chan lover
I love how niggacringe that kyapi thing is. Makes me expect to smear turds all over her body any minute and claim it would make a great video if Sera got involved.

Dex-chan lover
dislikes incest, reads manga with an incest tag anyway, then actually goes to the comment section to express dissatisfaction about it

are you sure it's us who's deranged?
Yes, I'm positive.

Also, I missed the tag before I started reading this. Furthermore, it's simply a theme, it doesn't mean they have to fuck in the end. It can simply be one-sided romantic feelings, as well as one of the main "conflicts" of the story. A non-deranged person would hope the pairing doesn't happen :)

Dex-chan lover
That past story is not enough. I'm waiting for why Kira addicted to screwdriver and learn to use hidden camera...

Dex-chan lover
A non-deranged person would hope the pairing doesn't happen :)
A non-deranged person knows manga is not the same as real life and that drawings are not real people, so in fiction anything goes and it's fine, a mentally healthy person knows to separate fiction from reality.

Group Leader
A lot to think about a lot to unpack next month maybe we will see more.

Thanks for the work.

Users who are viewing this thread