Herami Shimai wa Docchi mo Yanderu - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
I wonder How can sera chan gain her confidence back? If she can regain her confidence and show her big sister energy.. she will sure shine 🥲🥺 but she's so depressed and slump in the mud right now that her efforts are in vain. If only she could stop comparing herself to kira...

Dex-chan lover
Man it's so rough to witness Sera taking Ls after Ls... She deserves all the best in the world damnit!
And the best incestuous sex session with her yandere sister. Obviously.
Hopefully that new girl won't bring her even more pain :')

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Oh, the jp version is "かわぴぃ", so i just rendered it as so
"Cpte" looks like a typo so reading it, I automatically corrected it in my head rather than realizing the character has one of those weird verbal tic things, so I don't think it works. Perhaps something like "ca~ute" would effectively localize it? Or just write out "kawa-pii" as I imagine most people reading manga here know what kawaii means.

Dex-chan lover
Fuka really doesn't deserve all the shit she gets. Although I can't really tell how her performance went since Kira is biased and we didn't get much in the way of reactions from other people. That one new girls seemed to like her, but again, she might be a weirdo.

Supporter
I wish this manga was popular enough so this chap could raise a hashtag asking for sera's happiness
Even her story is a flop lmao so sad

Dex-chan lover
"Cpte" looks like a typo so reading it, I automatically corrected it in my head rather than realizing the character has one of those weird verbal tic things, so I don't think it works. Perhaps something like "ca~ute" would effectively localize it? Or just write out "kawa-pii" as I imagine most people reading manga here know what kawaii means.
Maybe even something like "cu-pii" like "cutie", "she's a cu-pii". I also don't mind having it written out "kawa-pii" because I also thought "cpte" was a typo at first or an acronym for something and it kept being read as "capote" in my head lol.

Users who are viewing this thread