Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 101

NOnoNoNONONOnoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He must mean HuanWen!! JiYuan MUST mean HuanWen because he is too shy to say he likes a guy! Think about it, HuanWen was MEANT to be in the first row from the very beginning! He wasn't meant to be behind stage, he would have gotton carted off by security if they found out he was there! So JiYuan must be trying to send a message to HuanWen, except JiYuan is an idiot and can't pass his feelings on properly! RIGHT?!

Dang I can relate to the stinging feeling HuanWen feels right at that moment, it may not yet blossomed but the feeling is right there AND DJUN HAVE THE RIGHT TO TRAMPLE HIS FEELING LYK DIS SKALSJSKS gIVE THIS BOI HAPPINESS PLS

I guess i got it all wrong? The grey dude (HuanWen?) said he'd be sitting in the frist row, but instead snuck up to watch pink boy onstage.... So when Pink called out to the "girl"... I thought he was being sneaky and actually meant Grey...?? 😧

...I mean on second thought ge could have said ' to the "person" i like ' but.. hmm oh well.

Softness between the otp to the lyrics from my fave japanese band? blessed 🙏

Maaaan it bet he wanted to sneakily confess to HuaWen thooooo. Cue the misunderstanding angst 😎

Yo my heart is aching for these lovebirds but it cracked for HuanWen damn that was an unexpected blow

Reading this with the song playing in the background just hits different! I cried :'))

Users who are viewing this thread