Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 121

Still not sure I want them back together, but seeing uncle Pan being uneasy gives me a great deal of satisfaction. Serves him right for hurting red haired baby boy. Thanks for the translation!

this couple is so unnecessary, like who asked for this- i mean it's cute but there's something off

Ngl, I really don't like Uncle Pan. I know that they'll get back together but it doesn't mean I want it 🙄 Give us back our main couple or our tertiary couple, those two be cute.

Oddly enough, they’re the only pairing I don’t like in this comic. Everyone else is great.

Seems like uncle Pan kinda took Qiu for granted. It’s great that Qiu matured in this meantime, hopefully he matured enough to see that, despite the good influence Pan had on him, he isn’t that good for him. He doesn’t need someone double his age who has commitment issues and thinks he’s just a dumb kid.

Pan saving Qiu's number as "Mooncake" is adorable. I'm actually feeling more invested in their relationship since last chapter. They may or may not be suited as a long term couple but I hope they can reconcile at least as friends.

@starlingtine I was wondering if “Mooncake” was a cutesy nickname or a translation thing (like, that’s what the characters of Qiu’s name could be read as or something) Either way, definitely adorable.

Good for Yu Yang talking sense into Pan (or at least trying his best, lol). The student has become the master! It’s so lovely to see how Yu Yang has matured and grown confident in himself, thanks largely to Li Huan’s genuine and steady influence. They have to be one of the sweetest, healthiest couples in the manhua world. 💖

I suddenly feel bad for Huanwen.. Lihuan and Yu Yang are happy together, although Uncle Pan's and Qiu's relationship is unstable atm, they at least have something going. Huanwen seems to just be in a one sided crush, and it hurts me :')

@starlingtine
@Silver2018

zhong qui jie is the mid autumn festival, which is when mooncakes are usually eaten. ironically, mooncakes symbolise reunion.

Idk if it’s cute in Chinese, but it’s definitely cute in English

uncle qiu is so gross ugh qiu deserves better. i hope qiu becomes more mature and graduates college and finds someone else that won't take his love for granted. :)

Users who are viewing this thread