Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 122

Dex-chan lover
I see that Uncle *ahem* dresses to the left, as it were.

Yowza! 🐴😏

Aggregator gang
*laughs* oh man... author you're so cruel.. i'm rooting for those two.
thank you!!

Qiu has indeed grown and is thinking more maturely. I agree and also hope that Uncle Pan would also realize his shortcomings and develop in a way that we can happily root for his and Qiu's future together.

Thanks for translating as always! 😍

jlc

Dex-chan lover
When are we going to get back to the story? This is cute and all, but wasn’t there a bunch of dramatic stuff mentioned earlier on? Something about a death or amnesia or something? Where’s my sweetheart Li Huan at? We saw a bit of Yu Yang, but I miss them!

nuuuuu i really don't want them to get back together!! Qiu is sooooo much better without Uncle 😕

Looks we’ve got a split going between pan fans and non pan fans?

I think it’s interesting that so many people hated qiu for being immature when we first met him and now he’s matured and pan is seen as immature. It’s possibly the point djun is trying to make, both characters emotional maturity levels aren’t based on their ages.

Pan’s one of my faves, but I’m skeptical about the two of them as a long term couple because of the age gap? That being said, I like them together short term.

@jlc I think the first three chapters narration was poking fun at manhua cliches. Hopefully we don’t actually have a murder case, terminal cancer and amnesia coming up...

(Feel free to screenshot this for when I’m wrong 😅)

I miss lihuan so bad 🥺

Regardless of the characters likeability, the age difference still creeps me out s o m u c h, gonna keep skipping this side couple chaps :^)

That slide into a hand hold was so damn cute *-* I also don't know exactly how to feel about the big age difference either, but at least the power dynamics and interactions between them aren't creepy or predatory.

It would be interesting if they decide to seriously be in a relationship, only to discover in the longer term that Pan's points about the age gap turns out to be true and they ultimately end up separating 🤔 That would feel more realistic to me.

Still not rooting for this couple. Qiu deserves so much better, man.
I don't know how Djun plans to redeem Pan but it's gonna be an uphill battle cause all he's done so far is manipulate Qiu and make light of his feelings.

jlc

Dex-chan lover
@luckycalico

Aha! I misremembered it. It was sarcasm after all. I went back to re-read, and it clearly says that stuff isn't going to happen. I'm actually kinda happy now? I'm glad we avoided the manufactured drama. No wonder I stuck with this story or so long! 😂

Users who are viewing this thread