Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 123

I mean he is not wrong, I myself am on a relationship that wasn't expecting to much or to last this long and I have troubles to communicate with him about some stuff because of my lack of social experience and my anxiety. I see myself like the long hair dude( forgot his name) but it's something he will work to change and the reaction on the red hair (I'm to bad with names) was correct, even my boyfriend was like that. I love this manhwa

I know a lot want main pair back but I honestly think that the dynamic between these two is very interesting... uncle's take on relationships is relatable for a lot, I'm sure, and I can't wait to see these two's individual development.

What red hair said was sad but true and understandable. Uncle already has plans before anything properly started from getting back together to breaking up, he seems to not think or consider the present they would have if they're together or if they would even stay together forever instead he thought of breaking up already

It's very interesting, this couple... I can't put it in words but I think the author handled the story very well for this couple... might just be me but I actually don't mind this second couple

jlc

Dex-chan lover
I really liked this. They aren't my favorite couple, but that was a very satisfying turn of events. Glad they didn't just jump back into a relationship!

I also like how their relationship, conflict, and resolution was handled in a bittersweet but mature and realistic way. They both ended up growing as people and learn to understand each other and relationships in general much better. I never thought I would like Qiu as much as I do now, and I'm so glad he's learned he deserves to be genuinely loved and not taken advantage of. He's actually such a pure boy haha.

I could also relate to Pan's fear of getting too close to people only to say goodbye to them. "To welcome someone into your life, and having to part with them later... it's not easy for me at all."

Didn't expect I'd like this outcome as much as I do. It acknowledges that yes, they both mutually still want to be together but also, no, not right now, not when the gap feels too distant for one of them. I'm glad Qiu's trying to find himself after all this. Never thought I'd be so happy for a relationship put on-hold.

Dex-chan lover
That was already pretty mature, Red!

You’re off to a good start.

@zDarkness Because China’s institutionalised homophobia is ratified in law.
It’s illegal to be a certain level of gay In media. That level being “niiiice!”

I’ve been in the minority that’s enjoyed this couple from the start, though I wasn’t sure how it would turn out. This is a perfect resolution for their story - well done, Djun! Both have some growing up to do, and both recognize and are willing to take the time and space to do so. And I’ve really enjoyed the way Qiu has matured as the story’s gone along. It’s so nice to see a manhua that handles a relationship in a realistic, healthy way for a change.

I would love if Djun would revisit their story in a future series - perhaps we could see them rekindle their relationship in five or ten years time. Here U Are was a spin-off of Guang Xiang, so I can hope, right?

Yes, yes! I’m so satisfied they didn’t get back together that easily, and the way they both motivate each other to grow... that’s the best thing that can happen between two people, really. But yeah, my heart was pounding through the whole episode and my hands are still shaking a bit. Too well done, D-Jun. Also I really loved Guang & Xiang running around by the tide, such a cute Easter egg. Thank you for the much anticipated update, neat as always ❤️

this chapter was great!! They ended their relationship on such good terms, really proud of Qiu 👏🏼👏🏼

if they do get back together in the future, i'd totally support it now 💖

Bittersweet endings are my favourite, which means this chapter is right up my alley. Sad but with an hint of hope. Also that panel of Pan with his face lit up by his phone is stunning.

@Silver2018 I want a spin-off soo bad now!

That was the perfect bittersweet "ending" for them, felt really mature. I didn't like uncle Pan at the beginning, but this chapter made me think about his character, and he is a complex one.
Qiu made me really proud, look at him all his way to be a grown up 🥺

(Sorry for the messed up English, it's not my native language 👉👈)

A bit of having your cake and eating it but I really loved this end! It's perfect for them and it just makes me happy it was handled this way!

Users who are viewing this thread