Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 129

When I saw the "read the note" I was afraid you were stopping with the translation 😨

Thank you for the translation and upload 🤗

Yay! Thank you for the translation, I was so worried that the access to this manhua would be difficult from now on.

I love this chapter. It made me think about how it seems that we’re moving on from the old notion that a family needs to be a spouse and children. Having a partner and kids isn’t a guarantee that they will remain by your side anymore, how many old people I’ve seen whose children don’t give a damn about them in their old age (edit: ofc I don’t know how true that is in China, where filial virtue is a stronger notion). It also doesn’t mean that you can’t have long lasting friendships even into old age, even though you have separate lives and may get too busy to meet sometimes. Idk the idea of found families makes me all soft.

But I also hope that Yuan and Huan Wen do get together one day, not just as friends hehe

Double-page supporter
That comment by the nurse seems weird to me. I hope Djun isn't faking the complexity and just let Huan have a fake marriage. Truly explore the gay community? I'm just saying this black and white anti natalism nihilism nonsense is preferred and not a necessity. You might as well be a vagabond, if you plan to go that route, anything of your name will be essentially bought out by someone who wants a legacy.

Thank you so much for the translation! I tried to visit the Chinese site the other day and the message I got seemed to say that the whole manga wasn’t there anymore.. do you know anything about it? I only use google translate so I’m not sure this info is accurate (I may have to check with a Chinese friend)

It's back! My weeks were feeling empty without this.
Great chapter, I'm glad we finally got to hear Yu Yang's thoughts about Huan Wen, because I'd been wondering about it for a while.

I really liked that episode and I think on the contrary as the uncle sayed, that is easier to be abandoned by your familly than friends. Why that? 'Cause you don't choose your familly (besides wife/husband of course but still) friends will be there because they like you and they care about you but sometimes sons and daughters won't be there for you and even wifes/husbands could leave you because they don't want to be with you anymore... thanks for the episode

Thanks so much FlexTape for your continuing work on this manhua! Being patient is always a challenge but this series is worth it - and it just leaves more time to reread the early chapters 😉

So happy to see Yu Yang and Li Huan again! 🥰 I’ve been wondering when we’d get to see his perspective on Huan Wen. Though when he mentioned HW was his roommate - did he mean during his freshman year, I guess? Since he’s rooming with Dabai and the others this year. And because it can’t be said enough, Li Huan is just ❤️❤️❤️ So sweet and supportive and steadying.

I love Yuan’s relationship with HuanWen’s grandpa!! It’s so nice that Yuan’s trying to assure gramps that HuanWen won’t be alone. What a good boi 😩

Thanks so much for the upload!

I like listening to the reasons all sides have to give. I'm definitely biased, but I can also see how a family life can be just as lonely especially when you've given up a lot of things in your life for a family that, later down the line, may not get along with you very well. (E.g. absent parents due to work, children you send away for schooling etc.)

i understand grampa's logic, but there's one thing that he got wrong: wife and kids are definitely not thet ones they'll always stay with you. honestly, no one has garantee over other people's company. there was this old lady that lived in my building that got separated from her toxic husband and never really found anyone worth her time and effort, so she stayed single, and her kids didn't give two shits about her, which was very sad.

She had more company from the people in my building and her friends than what grampa here considers as "family". Of course, that's not the case for everyone, and I understand he thinks that way bc that's the case for a majority of people and it was the path he took, but it sure as hell isn't a garanteed path to always having company. there's no such thing.

anyway, thanks for translating and letting us know there'll be a delay in chapters!

Thank you for the translation!! I was so shook at the end; I thought Yuan was basically telling Huanwen's grandpa that he could be Huanwen's husband, until he said he could take care of him as a friend LOL. Disappointed but not surprised. I honestly can see why Huanwen's grandpa thinks so; it is pretty lonely when no one's there for you, I know how that feels. But getting married and having kids don't guarantee they will stay.

Users who are viewing this thread