Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 131

😭Ahhhhhhhh thank you grandpa for acknowledging him. This whole character arc has been a rollercoaster, it really feels like a weight's been lifted off my chest too 😭

You guys, thank you so much for scanlating this. The work you do is perfect and really lets us enjoy the amazing story Here U Are is. I'm so glad that you chose to pick this up ages ago.

Oh my goooooddd 😭 😭 😭 yeeeessss!!

Like, I get it, grandpa accepting it so easily takes away all the complexity of the story and, realistically speaking, how many older people are this open minded in real life?
But I also suspect that it’s because the manhua is coming to an end. If Djun had more 10+ chapters to develop this side story they would imo.

But still, I absolutely love it the way it is, let this be this feel good, wish fulfillment kind of story. My man Huan Wen has endured enough, he deserves his happy ending. 😊

I love this grandpa 👴🏼! Now you better follow your heart and go for it!

Aaww grandpa.... However this chapter gives me vibes like grandpa may die or something.
Also Yuan may not like Huan Yen back☹️

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE SUBTLENESS IN THIS!!!!!! I'm so glad that grandpa accepted that he was burdening Huan Wen with his own wishes and views and, even if he doesn't entirely agrees with the way Huan Wen wants to lead his life, he respects his decisions and still wants him to be happy ;;

this was such a good chapter!!

Oh my gosh, tears are welling in my eyes! GRANDPA 😭
But seriously, I want nothing but the best for Huan Wen, he's really tried so hard all these years and has held himself back so many times. I'm a little afraid that Yuan will reject him (ever since that stage confession, I've just been worried) but I hope Huan Wen can get the love he absolutely absolutely deserves! (Not that it has to be Yuan but still)
GO FOR IT HUAN WEN!!! I'm cheering for you from here!

I'm fckng crying oh god, thanj you for your work in this chap, so fckng beautiful

Users who are viewing this thread