Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 132

OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD IM--------- T_T MY HEART

THANK YOU FOR THE FAST UPDATE TRANSLATORS T_T <3

AHAHA the salt line was perfect. But gosh, what a cliffhanger - can't want to see what happens next

That's probably some of the best writing in the series so far. This series has always had the knack for the surprisingly subtle, but holy shit is this flooring.

The skirting around the obvious, the relief but also the grief, the way you can tell both know exactly what was happening at the end, even though nothing was said. Yuan knows. Throughout it all, he knows, and you can tell he knows.

This is realistically written heartbreak. Genuinely loving someone who does not and cannot love you back, but who is still wholly supportive and wants the best for you. It's hard to go through.

God, I love this chapter.

There was a school event where Yuan sang a song for his crush ( a girl) but got turned down, deep down inside Huan wen already known and realized that Yuan couldnt reciprocate his feeling, He will always support huan wen but unfortunately only as a friend 😔

OH MY GOD I JUST WOKE UP TO SEE THIISSS???? THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER, OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH TRANSLATORS AND THE GROUP FOR THE UPDATE THANKCHUU~♡♡♡
I can't WAIT for the next update!!

As it happens it’s my birthday today, and I received two gifts — this new chapter and a reason to cry my heart out. Wow, thanks (no really I’m very grateful this is amazing)

Rereading this again and I just noticed that those last two panels are DEFINITELY NOT showing happiness. Uh-oh. Looks like next week's chapter is going to be a heartbreaking revelation.

At first I was like NO. Want more Li Huan and Yangyang. Go back to them. But then this story grabbed me by the heartstrings and now I NEED this arc to have a happy ending pleeeez

Broo this chapther hurts me
I need li huan and yuyang to heal the wound but why, are they not back yet i missed them (; •^• ;)
Huan wen was trying to confess his feelings to him
Remember when he said he was going to tell him 2 things
1 is I am gay
And 2 is probably i like you(?)
I wish he did say that
BUT IN THE END HE CRIED SHBMWMW MY BABY /3_3)/@#%$ (>^<)

I think Yuan has an inkling that Huan Wen likes him but he himself doesn't like him that way. It's not that he doesn't enjoy the time they spend together, he still treasures him all the same but it's just not mutual in their case (for now, at least).

Oh no, does this mean Yuan non-verbally rejected him?!?!?! ;-;

Some people have mentioned that Yuan definitely knows Huan Wen's feelings, but I guess I just don't see it that way? The kid has/had some pretty bad self-esteem issues that he's had to work through because of his stuttering and has only been able to start moving forward because of the friends he's made in college. So for him to ask "you mean someone cool, right?" makes me think that he wouldn't/doesn't seem himself that way. So even if he doesn't or can't return Huan Wen's feelings, there's still just a part of me that thinks he wouldn't know Huan Wen likes him unless he comes out and says it directly. Yuan just reads as super sweet yet super oblivious to me.

Also the bit with Huan Wen crying at the end reads like a culmination of everything he's gone through from hiding who he is over the years to having his grandfather acknowledge him to officially coming out for second time in his life to the person who happens to be his crush. It's a lot and it's emotionally and mentally exhausting. I think it speaks volumes to Yuan that he simply takes Huan Wen's hand and sits with him as he cries in silent support. Whether or not this whole thing turns out to be a rejection is yet to be seen, but either way, this was a great chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread