Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 137.7 - Side Story 7

💕Aww! But LiHuan shouldn't hide things from YuYang!😐

Thanks so much for the update!😊

Oh gosh I love then so much!! 😭💖 I'm so in love with their love!
I hope li huan won't hide such things from yu yang anymore.

One of fave couples! Glad Li Huan wasn’t purposely being a dick, but even if he’s sick, he should have remembered Yu Yang’s birthday after 6 years!

Omg those bags are so cute

Also, wow this part of the story is really heartbreaking. Every couple goes through ups and downs and I'm glad they love each other unconditionally, but man, he really gotta communicate. If you're unwell, ofc your partner would want to know!

The story is so heartwarming but sadly theres no yuyang and li huan make up together like talking about li huan's illness , but still good so far tysm for translating this translator! Truly amazing for these past few years..!!

Also i really want that pin the one li huan's T_T
And that bag , Charms etc :((
Sadly not from chinese

😀OMG THANK U DEAR FOR TRANSLATE THIS. THANK YOU FOR BEING PART OF MY HAPPINESS!!😀
I WILL WAIT PATIENTLY FOR THE NEXT EPISODE AS I DID FOR LONG TIME A GO. XOXO

I hope it's just overwork fatigue. But yeah... ( ;∀;) boys, don't make mommy worry like this

I know this is a side story but Fuuuuuuuck like WTH!!!!
Is this what they meant when they said that one of them was going to have cancer in the beginning????!!!
These side stories gonna kill me some day:(I hope that this doesn't come true in the real story ;-;)

Anyway I really love the way they love each other makes my heart melt!

Awww that was so sweet! Also, the chibi & high school AU (?) versions of the couples in the merch & extras were so cute!

(Sniff sniff) 😭 i’m glad that it wasn’t anything serious and that their relationship isn’t really in trouble...they just have a temporary misunderstanding...i love these two so much ❤️ Thank you so much for sharing this!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Users who are viewing this thread